ICI POUR TOUT NIQUER Index du Forum
ICI POUR TOUT NIQUER
.......::: Jusqu'au dernier souffle :::.......

ICI POUR TOUT NIQUER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Death Ship 1980 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ICI POUR TOUT NIQUER Index du Forum -> Demandes D'Insciptions : -> Demandes D'Insciptions :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
helsas
inviter

Masculin
Point(s): 133
Moyenne de points: 1,11

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Death Ship 1980 Répondre en citant

Death Ship 1980 > urlin.us/2jmfm

10cf746e54
The boat seems to want the new passengers off (within minutes one character is lassoed and literally thrown to his death) but Kennedy (as a possessed Captain) seems determined to keep some on board and deliberately prevents them from leaving. 1 Anthony Sherwood . Retrieved March 2, 2016. Ashland is the captain of a cruise ship everyone else is on (Marshall being the XO) when it is rammed by the cursed vessel. Director: Alvin Rakoff Writers: John Robins (screenplay), Jack Hill (story) 1 more credit Stars: George Kennedy, Richard Crenna, Nick Mancuso See full cast & crew Reviews 70 user 46 critic ad feedback IMDb's 'X-Men' Guide Join the evolution! Get ready for X-Men: Apocalypse with IMDb's X-Men Guide. Skip to content Horror Binge One man's quest to watch every 80s horror movie Home About About Horror Binge About The Movie Rating System Privacy Policy Reviews Unsung Heroes of 80s Horror 1980, Reviews, Supernatural by AaronFebruary 5, 20156:33 amOctober 1, 2015 Death Ship (1980) Id never heard ofDeath Ship (that I can remember) but when I saw the movie poster, it all seemed decidedly familiar. But, variety exists for a reason and I have read reviews from people who like the movie, so maybe you will too (Or if you already do like it, feel free to weigh in below).

Stumble This Review Digg This ReviewBuy it from Amazon.com (United States)Internet Movie Database. Notify me of new posts via email. Posted on May 15, 2000, 10:22:30 AM by I have mixed feelings about this movie. It heads for another passenger ship, and the sounds of the collision are accompanied by the triumphant blasting of its horn. Director: Luigi Cozzi Stars: Ian McCulloch, Louise Marleau, Marino Mas 0 Next The Dark Side of the Moon (1990) Action Horror Sci-Fi 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 5.1/10 X It is the year 2022. 1 min - George Kennedy? For THE LOVE OF GOD NO! 8 mins - I think these ships are about to collide on the international dateline. Watch a sceneVIDEOMPEG video files . Turner Classic Movies. The ghosts of the crew once again announcing "Enemy in sight!" in German.

the body snatcher 1945ghost hunters international season 3doctor who specialthrow momma from the trainthe affair subthe floor is jellybrooklyn nine nine s02e16 1080whats love got to do with itthe yellow sea substhe ice man

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ICI POUR TOUT NIQUER Index du Forum -> Demandes D'Insciptions : -> Demandes D'Insciptions : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006